Mr. Dennis comes to Eventive Sports with a wide range of experience in sales and marketing. He currently serves as the President of ZOOM Motorsports and oversees all races and events at Barber Motorsports Park, along with Bruno Hospitality, the catering division of ZOOM Motorsports. Prior to joining Eventive Sports, Dennis served as the General Manager for the Blazer IMG Sports Network. Additionally, he spent ten years at Talladega Superspeedway, home to two annual races on the NASCAR circuit, as the Senior Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Principal® Charity Classic Sets Charitable Giving Record in 2022
- Alabama Sports Hall of Fame to recognize Eventive Sports’s Gene Hallman
- How a sports events company pivoted to survive the pandemic
- Eventive Sports Partners with University of Alabama Systems
- Sporting event planner talks uncertainty of college football season