Mrs. Dodd received a Juris Doctor from Cumberland School of Law, a Masters of Business Administration from Samford University, and a Bachelors of Business Administration from the University of Georgia. She serves as Senior Vice President of Legal and Administration for the company. In this role, she oversees contract negotiations and provides legal advice to several divisions of the company, as well as manages many of the human resource and administrative functions of the company. Prior to joining Eventive Sports, Mrs. Dodd worked with Medical Properties Trust as Assistant General Counsel, with Colonial Properties Trust as Vice President Legal Retail, and with Baker Donelson law firm.
- Principal® Charity Classic Sets Charitable Giving Record in 2022
- Alabama Sports Hall of Fame to recognize Eventive Sports’s Gene Hallman
- How a sports events company pivoted to survive the pandemic
- Eventive Sports Partners with University of Alabama Systems
- Sporting event planner talks uncertainty of college football season